ELECTRO MUSCLE STIMULATION TRAINING SYSTEM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Still have questions about the Nuzuna's EMS Training system? Here are some frequently asked questions from our clients. We hope you find these answers useful.
Definitely no! EMS Training is far from a painful sensation, what you can expect is nothing more than your phone vibrating in your pocket. Everything is customized FOR YOU! If you feel the stimulation level is too high, your instructor has the ability to adjust for your body type.
We will provide you the Nuzuna’s EMS Suit; a smart suit consisting of 20-electrode pads on all the major muscles. For the stimulation to work most effectively, you want as much skin-to-suit contact as possible. We recommend minimal garments underneath. If the style of the suit makes you feel uncomfortable, no worries! Feel free to bring clothing that will gently fit over your suit (loose T-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts, sweatpants etc.) At Nuzuna, fitness is all about YOU so bring your sneakers and we’ve got the rest!
BOTH! Beginners or professionals are welcome. Nuzuna’s outstanding staff are here to help ANYBODY age 16 or older to achieve their fitness goals. If you have any prior injuries please ensure your trainer is aware. Please view our waiver to learn more about certain health conditions and EMS.
Yes, absolutely! Power Suits are optional for all Nuzuna activities and programs. A 48 hours of rest is recommended between each EMS Training session. You can still train with us minus the EMS Suit on days your body needs rest from EMS.
2 to 3 times per week is the most beneficial.
- Zero alcohol, drugs, or caffeine beverages the day prior to your EMS Training session is extremely important.
- Consume at least 24 oz (~.75L) of water in the last hour, and at least 100 oz (~3L) in the past 24-hour.
- Make sure you’ve been eating a balanced diet. Your diet must be supportive of the high-performance exercise you are about to begin.
- Ensure NO use of electronic devices while in session. (Smartwatches, cellphones, AirPods, etc.)
- Bring your sneakers, socks, shorts or sweatpants
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled session to allow you enough time to check-in and suit up!
After your session you will return your EMS Suit and are free to use our showers and amenities. You may experience some mild muscle fatigue and soreness the day after your session, but that just means the stimulation is working properly and you had a great workout!
Make sure to stay hydrated, consume a diet that is balanced and will emphasize your recovery.
Minimize alcohol consumption for 24 hours after the session.
Our EMS Suits are lined with antibacterial silver flaking to help with sanitation. After each use, our suits are washed and sanitized with a special detergent to ensure proper hygiene.
Personal EMS Suits does not need to be washed after each training session. After each session, the suit should be turned “inside out” so that it can dry much faster.
We recommend washing the EMS Suit after 3-4 training sessions.
- Machine set to “Gentle Cycle” (easy to clean).
- DO NOT turn the suit “inside out”.
- Close the velcro and fastened the zipper.
- Put the suit in the laundry net provided.
- Washing detergent; use Johnson’s baby soap.
- Lay flat to dry in room temperature.
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner.
- DO NOT use bleach.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT iron.
- DO NOT dry in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- DO NOT wring out.
FAST FORWARD YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH EMS TRAINING
Find your nearest Nuzuna location and experience a FREE EMS Trial session!
No hidden fees or additional charges.