SUPER-SUIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Still have questions about our SUPER-SUIT technology? Here are some frequently asked questions from our clients. We hope you find these answers useful.
Definitely no! SUPER-SUIT exercise is far from a painful sensation, what you can expect is nothing more than your phone vibrating in your pocket. Everything is customized FOR YOU! If you feel the stimulation level is too high, your instructor has the ability to adjust for your body type.
Yes, absolutely! Our SUPER-SUIT are optional for all Nuzuna activities and programs. A 48 hours of rest is recommended between each SUPER-SUIT session. You can still train with us minus the SUPER-SUIT on days your body needs rest from the SUPER-SUIT.
We will provide you the Nuzuna’s SUPER-SUIT; a smart suit consisting of 20-electrode pads on all the major muscles. For the stimulation to work most effectively, you want as much skin-to-suit contact as possible. We recommend minimal garments underneath. If the style of the suit makes you feel uncomfortable, no worries! Feel free to bring clothing that will gently fit over your suit (loose T-shirt, sweatshirt, shorts, sweatpants etc.) At Nuzuna, fitness is all about YOU so bring your sneakers and we’ve got the rest!
BOTH! Beginners or professionals are welcome. Nuzuna’s outstanding staff are here to help ANYBODY age 16 or older to achieve their fitness goals. If you have any prior injuries please ensure your trainer is aware. Please view our waiver to learn more about certain health conditions and SUPER-SUIT.
Physical therapists has been using this technology on elderly patients to help them gain loss of muscle mass. As we age, we have less fast-twitch muscles responsible for speed and agility and more slow-twitch muscles.
The technology can transform slow-twitch muscles into fast-twitch muscles. Which can help elderly people regain more muscle mass and more agile.
The beauty of the SUPER-SUIT is that exercises can be performed sitting down or in low impact movements, so older adults, and even people with mild injuries, can train safely.
Yes, just like any other full body exercise, you will feel the effects afterwards. Our certified professional trainers can talk to you about how to best recuperate after strength training.
Yes, but only six weeks after delivery. There are numerous studies that clearly indicate that SUPER-SUIT exercise can quickly and effectively trains the deep pelvic floor muscles. It is an elegant countermeasure to a tendency towards incontinence. The positive effects naturally apply to all of the connective tissue and skin structures that are stretched and overstretched during a pregnancy.
Using electrical current to stimulate muscle contraction may sound a bit frightening, but we ensure you that SUPER-SUIT exercise is VERY SAFE. The current is not strong enough to reach any internal organs. Our bodies are composed of several layers that the current must pass through.
- The electric current must pass the skin, fat layer beneath the skin, then to the skeletal muscle, and another thick layer of fat before the internal organs.
- This thick layer of fat has a significantly high resistance because of its thickness and its high specific resistance, thus the electrical intensity is reduced to 0 and DOES NOT reach the internal organs.
- 1. Consume at least 24 oz (0.75L) of water in the last hour and at least 100 oz (3L) in the past 24-hour.
2. Please consume high carbs snacks 2 hours before your SUPER-SUIT session. (Almond butter sandwich, avocado toast, banana, apple, etc.)
3. Bring your sneakers, socks, shorts, and/or sweatpants.
4. NO alcohol, drugs, or caffeinated beverages on the day of your SUPER-SUIT session.
5. Arrive 15 minutes early to allow you enough time to check in and suit up!
6. Ensure NO use of cellphones or smartwatches while in session. (Frequencies from the SUPER-SUIT may interrupt the electronic device and ruin it)
2 to 3 times per week is the most beneficial.
After your session you will return your SUPER-SUIT and are free to use our showers and amenities. You may experience some mild muscle fatigue and soreness the day after your session, but that just means the stimulation is working properly and you had a great exercise!
Make sure to stay hydrated, consume a diet that is balanced and will emphasize your recovery.
Minimize alcohol consumption for 24 hours after the session.
Our SUPER-SUITS are lined with antibacterial silver flaking to help with sanitation. After each use, our suits are washed and sanitized with a special detergent to ensure proper hygiene.
Personal SUPER-SUIT does not need to be washed after each training session. After each session, the suit should be turned “inside out” so that it can dry much faster.
We recommend washing the SUPER-SUIT after 3-4 sessions.
- Machine set to “Gentle Cycle” (easy to clean).
- DO NOT turn the suit “inside out”.
- Close the velcro and fastened the zipper.
- Put the suit in the laundry net provided.
- Washing detergent; use Johnson’s baby soap.
- Lay flat to dry in room temperature.
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner.
- DO NOT use bleach.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT iron.
- DO NOT dry in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- DO NOT wring out.
You will feel the muscles working within the first 24 hours, our members usually reports visible results within the first 6-8 classes. Results largely depend on eating and nutrition habits outside the studio and will vary depending on body weight, fat %, and other health related issues.
EXERCISE SMARTER, NOT LONGER
Are you ready to achieve more results in a fraction of the time? Your first session is on us!