Nuzuna Zone Fitness
Join the team at Nuzuna Zone Fitness
We’re hiring! Now is your chance to help people live a fuller life through advanced technology. Are you passionate about providing health and wellness solutions for the future? Find the position that’s the perfect fit for you, below.
Full-time employees are eligible for our benefits program, which includes: insurance coverage, 401(k), vacation time, flexible work hours, and bonuses.
Nuzuna Fitness Center is seeking multiple part-time and full-time receptionists who are excited to create a positive and friendly environment.
A receptionist who’s able to make the clients of Nuzuna feel welcome by creating a warm atmosphere with music, attitude, and attentiveness. Able to complete a variety of front desk tasks such as; answering phone calls, emails and/or questions, handling correspondence, checking-in clients, keeping the entrance and reception area clean and well-organized, and washing/folding towels.
- Good and Effective Communication Skills
- Technical Prowess
- Inquisitive Mindset
- Flexible Work Hours
- Friendly and Energetic
- Multitasking Capabilities
- Organizational Capabilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all members and non-members.
- Know how to enroll new members and schedule appointments for classes and personal training.
- Provide information on all services Nuzuna offers.
- Handle all inquiries from members and non members related to memberships and classes.
- Make sure the gym stays well kept and everything is in place between classes.
- Make sure all products are fully stocked as well as bathrooms and cleaning supplies.
- Know how to take inventory of supplies and how to do orders if needed.
- Know how to work a laptop/desktop effectively.
- Sales experience is a plus but not a requirement.
Other duties may be assigned
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior experience is helpful.
Nuzuna Fitness Center is seeking for multiple long-term, full-time Personal Trainer or a Bootcamp Trainer who’s ready to exceed their potentials and capabilities as a trainer.
- Someone with Credentials: No ifs, ands or buts, a top-notched trainer should be able to show proof of ACE, NASM or NSCA certification.
- Someone who’s energetic has strong ambition, and highly motivated to achieve personal and corporate goals.
- Flexible schedule and is willing to work overtime regardless of an unforeseen obligation.
- AFFA/ACE/NASM Certified or equivalent
- 2 years teaching group classes and/or training private clients
- Certified in TRX, HIIT, Kinstretch, and/or other strength training methods preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Nutrition knowledge preferred
At least 3 years of experience is preferred.
Responsible for promoting store sales through effective sales techniques and good customer service and maintaining sufficient floor stock by performing the following duties.
- Interviews and hires store personnel.
- Enforces store policies in verbal and written form as needed.
- Assigns daily duties and supervises store personnel to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Conducts performance evaluations for store personnel in accordance with company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Function as a role model to staff by performing all store functions as necessary, demonstrating good work habits, encouraging clean and safe work habits and promoting positive attitudes toward customers.
- Instructs store staff regarding job responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains and stocks inventory, and prices products according to pricing as set forth by the corporate office.
- Maintains store standards in accordance with corporate policy.
- Minimizes customer complaints through effective customer service in accordance with store policy.
- Reports any theft or suspected theft by customers or employees to the appropriate parties immediately.
- Provides sufficient staffing for store needs at all times.
- Prepares and submits time schedules as prescribed by corporate policy.
- Ensures cash drawers are reconciled accurately on a daily basis.
- Receives and examines deliveries for discrepancies and resolves problems promptly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Computer Literacy
- Reading Skills
- Leadership Ability
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior supervisory experience is helpful.